Friday, October 31, 2008

My first ever...blog!!!

Here's my first official entry on my first official blog! I'm not even sure I know what I'm doing...and I definately don't know how to do it! To all of you out there...I am a 26 year old,married to Jeremy and mommy of Klayton. He was born March 7, 2006. I love him more then the whole world wide! I love creating cards for the fun of it and want to try scrapbooking more photos too. My confidence level is zero...so I'm working on that. I am going to school and trying to get into our local Nursing Program next spring. I'm a busy girl, whose always SMiLiNG!

2 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Yay!!! Welcome to the blogging world Katie! I'll try to email you some pointers later today. Your little lion is sooooo cute!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Hey Katie...welcome to the world of blogging! This can be very addictive! Let me know if you need any pointers!