Sunday, November 16, 2008

Busy days...


Hey everyone, I so want to have more time to play on here...but life doesn't allow too much "free" time right now! I had 3 exams this past week, and work, oh, and lets not forget a Klayton to take care of! SO, I LOVED Courtney's little Monkey outfit this week, I wish I knew if I was ever having more kids cause I'd ask Libby if I could buy it from her!!! Anyways, here's the new card for the challenge! Go check out the cute little outfit miss Courtney's got on to inspire my monkey card! Have a great week...and I'm hoping to post again the next few days!!!

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Cute card Katie! Lot's of nice texture! congrats to your brother too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie! Love the card! Way to go on the blog! See you soon.
Love, Sis

PaperAddictJenn said...

Your card is so cute!