Monday, December 1, 2008

Just another day...


here in Washington! I went to school, started some laundry, and decided I had to make a card! I NEEDED to make something! I did, and now I feel better. I must say I laid awake last night thinking about this one, from Libby's FCCC (Carter's this week!), and now that it's done I'm not into it! I had this brillian, beautiful card in my head...and this is what I got. It's cute and I'll have it in my lot for sale at our local Christmas bazaar this weekend anyhow. My sister-in-law Melissa and I are sharing a booth, she's baking and selling baked goods, and I'm selling off some of my million cards sitting here going nowhere fast. It's more for the get-away factor for me to have a "mommy's day" and to spend time with my sister-in-law who I never get to see! (We'll have a blast, right sis!?!) So here's the For CARTER'S Closet this week...enjoy! Is everyone ready for Christmas yet? I'm getting there! Have a great week all...

2 comments:

PaperAddictJenn said...

I think your card is so cute! I don't get to play in the Courtney's Closet challenges as much as I want to either, so I know what you mean about hating to miss a week!

Libby Hickson said...

Very cute Katie! What a fun layout. That's funny that you daydream about your cards - I do the exact same thing! :-) Glad you were able to play this week!!